Mixing the Tattoo Goo
• Mix your Tattoo Goo in a 1 1/2 to 2 cup (350 to 475 ml) airtight lidded container
• Measure 1 cup (236 mL) room temperature water and pour that into your mixing container
• Measure 1 teaspoon (5 mL) of chlorine bleach and mixed it with the water
• Now sprinkle the contents of the tattoo goo packet across the surface of the water
• Place the airtight lid securely on the container then give it a good shake
You will notice that the tattoo goo powder does not mix very well into the water. Simply set it aside and wait for 6 to 8 hours. When you come back you will be amazed that it will be fully emulsified and you will have an almost clear, creamy thick gelatinous mixture and ready to use.
educate. lead. inspire.
©2015 Ed Hoy’s international